When you dream BIG dreams
Fill your mind with inspiration, ideas, and possibilities. There is so much available at our fingertips, to fill our minds and hearts with all that we are seeking, whether it be in books, online, or via audio. Below are just a few of my favorite sources of inspiration.
I love sitting down with a good book in front of the fireplace – this inspires me! I also create space for inspiration in my car, through podcasts, and audiobooks, adding more value to the time spent in transit. And when I have just a few minutes, reading an article or listening to a TED Talk has a great impact on helping me to make my dreams bigger, and bring them to fruition!
Enjoy these links and please send me a few of your favorite sources of inspiration when you have a chance. Thank you!
Check-out these links:
- Link 1 https://www.elephantjournal.com
- Link 2 https://medium.com
- Link 3 https://www.jimrohn.com
- Link 4 https://www.ellentube.com
- Link 5 http://www.oprah.com/index.html
Check-out these podcasts:
- Podcast 1 The Ed Mylett Show
- Podcast 2 TED Talks Daily
- Podcast 3 The TED Interview
- Podcast 4 The Mindvalley Podcast with Vishen Lakhaini
- Podcast 5 Oprah’s Supersoul Conversations
- Podcast 6 The Tim Ferriss Show
- Podcast 7 The Tony Robbins Podcast
- Podcast 8 Magic Lessons with Elizabeth Gilbert
- Podcast 9 Marshall Goldsmith Podcast Series
The Ripple Effect Movement
Gather your friends. Save your coffee money for a week. Find a worthy recipient. Get creative. Pool your money. Create a ripple effect and change someone’s life – including your own.
“Dare to dream big dreams.
For those are the dreams that have the power to push your whole world forward.”
As Seen In
The location was gorgeous and we had ample free time to explore the village, head to the beach or hang out at the resort. I loved the balance of yoga, workshops and free time.
I would highly recommend the retreat to give yourself time to pause, reflect and refocus.”